Thursday, October 31, 2013

French Dressing

I love making my own dressings because I know exactly what's in them.  I don't have to worry about msg, food coloring, additives or preservatives.  Plus I can ensure they are gluten free and dairy free if needed, as well as sugar free.

This dressing is also great on our taco salad recipes!

Ingredients:

½ Cup expeller pressed canola oil
1 Tbl. Apple cider vinegar
1 Tbl. White vinegar
4 Tbls. Agave nectar
1 Tbl. Tomato paste Or 2 Tbls. natural ketchup
¼ tsp. sea salt
¼ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp xanthan gum
¼ tsp. ground ginger
¼ tsp. ground mustard
¼ tsp. paprika (optional)

Whisk together oil and vinegars until thoroughly incorporated.  (Mixture should be opaque.)

Whisk in remaining ingredients.

Serve over your favorite salad.  Enjoy!

Makes approximately 8 oz

No comments:

Post a Comment